PM MODI STRENGTHENING MEDICAL PERSONNEL IN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID.
- Medical personnel completing 100 days of COVID duties to be given priority in forthcoming regular Government recruitments.
- Medical interns to be deployed in COVID management duties under faculty supervision.
- Final year MBBS students to be utilized for tele-consultation and monitoring of mild COVID cases under faculty supervision.
- B.Sc./GNM Qualified Nurses to be utilized in full-time COVID nursing duties.
- Medical personnel completing 100 days of COVID duties will be given Prime Minister’s Distinguished COVID National Service Samman.
- NEET-PG Exam to be postponed for at least 4 months